Registered Herbalist Member: Open to anyone who has completed at least 4 years of training and clinical practice, and has submitted an application for approval by our Admissions Committee. Upon acceptance, registered herbalist members may use the designation, “Registered Herbalist” or RH (AHG), and are included in our Registered Herbalist Directory on the AHG website. $150 annual dues
Are you 65 or older and interested in our senior discount? Please email email@example.com to inquire about the discount code (individual memberships only).
All of our Registered Herbalist members receive:
- AHG Membership Voting Privileges (individual members)
- RH (AHG) Credential
- Certificate of Registered Herbailst membership
- A digital subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
- A digital subscription to our electronic newsletter
- Discounts to the Annual Symposium
- Free Access to the AHG Webinar Series including 6 free webinars a year
- FREE! Unlimited on-line access to past issues of the JAHG and to a growing library of recorded lectures from AHG conferences and seminars
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance
- Promote Your Practice in AHG’s Find an Herbalist National Locator Service
- A variety of discounts to many herbal suppliers, companies and schools
- In addition, professional members are eligible to serve on the Governing Council and to serve as corporate officers of the AHG.