Whether you’re a beginning or advanced herbal student, a practitioner, a school or institution, or simply herb-curious, AHG membership has something to offer you.
Please choose from one of the membership types below to join or renew online:
- Registered Herbalist Member: Learn how to apply here. Open to anyone who has completed at least 4 years of training and clinical practice, and has submitted an application for approval by our Admissions Committee. Upon acceptance, registered herbalist members may use the designation, “Registered Herbalist” or RH (AHG), and are included in our Registered Herbalist Directory on the AHG website.
- School Member: Open to herb schools and training programs. All General Member benefits plus a listing in our Directory of Herbal Education (the most visited page on our website), one complimentary student membership, sponsorship discounts and more.
- Institutional Member: Open to non-profits and other businesses interested in sharing promotional opportunities with their members or customers. Receive all General Membership benefits plus your logo on our website with a link to your site, advertising discounts, members-only access to our website and Journal subscriptions for three individuals, discounted AHG Symposium tickets and more.
- General Membership: Open to anyone! General membership gives you a subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild and access to our members-only website pages, hundreds of downloadable MP3 recordings of herb lectures, the complete collection of Professional Herbalist Training Webinar archives, discounts for events, products and services, and much more.
- Student Membership: Open to anyone currently enrolled in an herbal training program. General Member benefits plus additional student discounts and mentoring opportunities through our Mentorship Program.