Whether you’re a beginning or advanced herbal student, a practitioner, a school or institution, or simply herb-curious, AHG membership offers lots of benefits! Take advantage of our extensive educational resources, networking opportunities, webinars, discounts and much more.
Here are the membership categories we offer. If you have questions about any of them, contact us. Use the links below to join or renew your membership today!
General AHG members enjoy these benefits and more:
- Access to 100+ monthly AHG Webinars for Herbalists, including seven years of archives
- Discounts on 30+ AHG Webinar Intensive courses and archives
- Valuable exclusive discounts from more than twenty participating herbal companies, schools, and organizations
- Access to over 330 AHG Symposium recordings on a wide range of topics
- Access to 35+ JAHG Digital Archives and two new issues annually
- Discounted pricing on paper delivery copies of the JAHG
- $50 discount on annual Symposium registration
- Voting in annual Board elections (individual members only)
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $70
To apply to become a Registered Herbablist, please review the critera here. Registered Herbalist members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- Recognition via our public RH website directory
- Upon acceptance, Registered Herbalist members may use the designation, “Registered Herbalist” or RH (AHG).
- Mailed copy of the Registered Herbalist Certificate
- Registered Herbalist badge for your website
- Opportunity to be listed in AHG Mentorship directory
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $150
- Only accepted applicants may join/renew as Registered Herbalist members. Here's how to apply.
School members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- School listing in our Directory of Herbal Education (the *most visited* page on our site)
- Login access to our AHG member site and JAHG subscription for one school administrator
- One complimentary student membership
- $100 sponsorship discount for any level of support
- Access to our Student Enrollment Program for group student discounts
- Inclusion of your school’s handout in the “AHG Educational Anthology”
- AHG School member badge for website and marketing materials
- Opportunity to host special interest meet-ups at Symposia
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $175
Institutional/Business members enjoy all General benefits, plus:
- Logo featured on AHG website with a link to your site
- Discounts for advertising with JAHG
- Member website log-in access and JAHG subscriptions for three individuals
- Enjoy all of these benefits for just $400. Non-profit organizations receive a discounted rate of $250.
*Discount opportunities for students and elders are available!*
Elders are invited to join any individual level at a 50% discounted rate. Please contact us for the Elder discount code.
Students are invited to join as General members with a $10 discount. Click here to apply the Student discount.