Become a Member of the American Herbalists Guild Today!
As a member of the American Herbalists Guild you are part of community of
herb enthusiasts, practitioners, schools and businesses rooted in the healing arts.
Choose your membership category and receive lots of benefits to continue
your herbal education, promote your practice or business, and network with
herbalists in your community and beyond.
American Herbalists Guild General Member Benefits Include:
Digital Subscriptions to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild and our monthly member newsletter
Free access to complete AHG Webinar Archives and member only discounts for Webinar Intensives
Unlimited online access to more than 30 issues of the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
Free MP3 downloads of hundreds of recorded lectures from more than 18 years of AHG symposia
Members only discount on tickets to our annual AHG Symposium
Post your published books on the AHG website
Participation in our Mentoring Program, including access to our Mentor Directory and a free download of the AHG Handbook of Mentoring Guidelines
Voting privileges and free participation in your local AHG chapter
Access to Professional Liability insurance
Plus discounts and offers on select products, services and tickets from herb suppliers, schools and companies, including Mountain Rose Herbs, Five Flavor Herbs, Frontier Coop, Herbalist and Alchemist, Mother Earth News Fair, Traditional Roots Conference, Michele’s Apothecary, Herb Mentor, American College of Healthcare Sciences, and others.
Even more benefits available for Registered Herbalist, Student, Herb School and Institutional Members!
Promote your practice, list your school in on-line directory, receive student discounts, advertising and sponsorship discounts, website link exchange and more.
AHG Registered Herbalists Members: $150
Enjoy General Member benefits plus additional benefits:
- RH (AHG) Credential
- Certificate of Registered Herbalist
- Promote your practice in AHG’s Directory of Herbalists
- Offer mentoring through AHG’s Mentorship Program
- Use of the RH Badge
Open to anyone who has completed at least 4 years of training and clinical practice, and has submitted an application for approval by our Admissions Committee. Upon acceptance, registered herbalist members may use the designation “Herbalist, AHG”, “Registered Herbalist” or RH (AHG), and are included in our Registered Herbalist Directory on the AHG website.
AHG Student Members: $60
Open to anyone currently enrolled in an herbal training program. Enjoy General Member benefits plus additional student discounts, mentoring opportunities through our Mentorship Program, and discounted tickets price for the annual AHG Symposium.
- Membership Discount
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Student Discount for AHG Symposium
AHG School Members $175
- Promote Your Herb School! Listing in our web-based Directory of Herbal Education
- A complimentary student membership in the AHG (to a student designated by the school)
- Access to all member benefits (webinars, archives, MP3 downloads) for your library
- A subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
- A subscription to our monthly member newsletter
- $100 discount toward Sponsorship of the AHG Symposium
- Use if the School Member badge
Open to herb schools and training programs. All General Member benefits plus a listing in our Directory of Herbal Education (the most visited page on our website), one complimentary student membership, sponsorship discounts and more.
AHG Institutional Membership (for supportive organizations and companies)
Open to non-profits and other businesses interested in sharing promotional opportunities with their members or customers. Receive all General Membership benefits plus your logo on our website with a link to your site, advertising discounts, members-only access to our website and Journal subscriptions for three individuals, discounted AHG Symposium tickets and more.
- Three subscriptions to our Journal of the American Herbalists Guild (JAHG)
- Three member logins to access member only pages on our website
- A twenty percent discount on ads placed in the JAHG
- A logo listing on our website with link to your site
- Logo recognition and a link to your site in one out-going AHG newsletter per year
- A new member discount joining discount of $10 off (not applicable for renewing members) for members of your organization.
- Three discounted tickets to AHG Symposium