Ride Share

Please specify your ride share needs.

Please indicate where you are departing from and at what time. If you are offering a ride, include how many you can accommodate and whether you are planning a return trip.

Greetings! I will be getting in on Oct 4, 2017 at 1:20pm looking for someone(s) to help split the ride to the host hotel.

zaire247@hotmail.com

Hello lovely folks!
Hoping to find a reliable carpool with which to share gas to the symposium and back. I'm located about 30 minutes southwest of Durango, Co. I could meet you in Denver or Grand Junction, also...

I am looking to catch a ride to Portland on Monday after the intensive class ends at 4PM.
Please let me know if you have space available!
You can reach me at 512-410-9886 call or text.
Thanks,
Marianne

HI - looking for a roundtrip ride from Durango, CO. I could also meet in Grand Junction or Denver, depending on the route. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,Is anyone driving from the post-symposium intensive to the Portland airport to fly home the afternoon/evening of 10/9? Would be happy to share gas/ride costs!Daylin  

My flight leaves at 1:15. Anyone want to offer a ride or share something?

I can give you a ride - I'm leaving around 8:45 am on 10/9. I'm renting a minivan for the weekend. Text me at 267-444-3775 if you still need one!

Termeh

Hi !We will be driving a rental car to the airport at just about the time you described.  My friendd's flight leaves at just after 12:00 noon, and mine at 1:15 to Atlanta.  We still have room. My cell phhone number is 828-337-8145.  My email is cdreessen@hotmail.com.  I am leaving for Portland tomorrow morning.Also I will be picking up my friend at 4:30 on Thursday. Green Blessings! Carol 

Hey Friends,

Looking to share a ride or a Lift from airport Thursday to the symposium. I get in 10:30 so can be ready earlier.

Hi All!

I am planning to rent a minivan and can provide rides to 4-6 people from/to the airport and conference venue (or nearby). Airport pickup will be around 5:45pm on 10/5 and dropoff will be around 9:45am on 10/9. There's some room for flexibility if you need. If you can throw me some $ to cover the cost of rental/gas that would be awesome!

Text me at 267-444-3775 and I'll start a group text for anyone who needs rides.

Look forward to crossing paths.

Termeh

Hi All!Two of us have rented a car to share.  My friends flight is at 4:30 pm on Thursday. Our return flights are at noon and 1:15 on Monday the 9th. If your flight's are around these times and would like to share, let me know!My cell is 828-337-8145.  I will be traveling starting tomorrow, but will check my messages daily in case I miss your call. Green Blessings! Carol 

Greetings! I am looking for a ride for 2 from the Portland Airport to Oregon Gardens Wednesday evening, 10/4 around 5:30.  My cell is 608-434-4492 Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone there, Jane Hawley Stevens

Hello! I arrive Portland Wednesday around 5 and am looking for a ride. 520-2716832. Fly out Monday around 2 from Portland. airport. Thanks.

Hi!  We still have room this afternoon.  My friend gets in at about 4:30. If you still need a ride text or call me at 828-337-8145

Add new comment

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
© Copyright 2017 American Herbalists Guild • All Rights Reserved • Contact Us