THESE WEBINARS WERE RECORDED IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2017.
This four part webinar series emphasizes advanced clinical applications of botanical, nutritional, and biological medicine principles within a multifaceted framework in order to successfully execute health-building interventions for enhancing patient vitality and lifespan.
The breakdown of topics for this webinar series includes:
ETMS Introduction and Overview
- Philosophical foundations
- Wholistic framework
- Main Branches
- Branch I – Endogenous environment including patient’s constitution, Three Vital Energies and Five Organ Networks
- Branch II – Exogenous environment including internal and external factors and influences
- Branch III – Host-Tumor Relationship and Internal Biological Terrain
- Key Targets
- Key Toolboxes
- Role of botanical and nutritional therapies together with modern medical therapies, lab work, pathology & genomics
- Clinical applications and strategies focused on promoting healing and improving quality of life
- ETMS protocol building
Donnie Yance is a Clinical Master Herbalist and Certified Nutritionist renowned for his extraordinary knowledge and deep understanding of the healing properties of plants and nutrition. He is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. He is alsoprofessed as a Secular Franciscan, which equips him with the breadth and wisdom to touch on the spiritual aspects of healing. Donnie conducts his clinical practice at the Mederi Centre for Natural Healing in Ashland, OR utilizing his unique integrative model known as the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System, which he evolved over more than twenty years of successful patient care. He is the Founder and President of the Mederi Foundation, a not-for-profit organization for professional education and clinical research in holistic medicine and integrative oncology. He is also the President and Formulator of Natura Health Products, a line of advanced botanical and nutritional products for health care practitioners. Donnie is an avid researcher and lectures nationally on his pioneering work in the field of botanical and nutritional medicine. He is the author of Herbal Medicine, Healing and Cancer and Adaptogens in Medical Herbalism: Elite Herbs and Natural Compounds for Mastering Stress, Aging and Chronic Disease.
Cost for this invaluable training is only $100.00 for AHG Members, or $150.00 for the general public.
Members must be logged in to receive discount. Discount will be applied after you add to cart.