The Canadian Herbalist Association of British Columbia is an Organization of Herbal Practitioners and Enthusiasts Founded in 1973 to Provide Leadership and Direction for Herbal Medicine in the 21st Century.
The purpose and goals of the Canadian Herbalist’s Association of BC is to:
- Monitor and maintain the educational qualifications and the practice of ethical Herbal Practitioners.
- Strive to promote better health with herbs.
- Advance the understanding and knowledge of the practice of Herbalism.
- Aim to increase the acceptance of herbal medicine through public awareness and the cultivation of research in the field of herbal medicine.
- Provide a collective voice for all herbal practitioners at the government level.
- The CHA of BC also works to unite herbal professionals worldwide; assisting in the protection of the character and status of all herbalists.