AHG General Membership
General Members are individuals who are interested in herbal medicine or who are working towards professional status in the AHG. All General Members agree to abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the AHG.
All of our General members receive:
- AHG Membership Voting Privileges (individual members)
- A subscription to the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild
- A subscription to our monthly electronic newsletter
- Discounts to the Annual Symposium
- Free Access to the AHG Webinar Series including 6 free webinars a year
- FREE! Unlimited on-line access to past issues of the JAHG and to a growing library of recorded lectures from AHG conferences and seminars
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Membership
- A variety of discounts to many herbal suppliers, companies and schools.