AHG is grateful for the many supporters who believe in and support our mission. Please take a moment to click on the links below to learn more about these supportive companies and organizations. AHG does not specifically endorse the products of the below companies.
Natura’s formulations represent the ultimate synergy of botanical and nutritional medicine. By providing the therapeutic and tonifying actions of herbal extracts with essential cellular nutrients, our state-of-the-art formulas support the body’s biochemical processes to encourage optimal health and longevity. Our products are distinguished by their exceptional grade and purity of ingredients. They feature specially selected, extraordinarily potent ingredients which are historically, scientifically and clinically validated.
The Ontario Herbalist Association is the provincial body mandated to oversee the educational standards practice and continuing development of herbalism in the province of Ontario. It’s aims & goals are to:
- To preserve herbalism's diversity in all it’s ethnic, cultural and philosophical traditions
- To promote public awareness of herbalists and herbalism
- To establish self-regulation and standards of education and training, codes of ethics and practice, and certification for professional herbalists practicing in Ontario
- To disseminate a deep knowledge base of herbal medicine through promotional and educational materials
- To enhance communication among herbalists and herbal enthusiasts
- To represent herb enthusiasts and professional herbalists in negotiations with government regulatory bodies
- To teach awareness and protection of medicinal plant species
- To support ethical research in herbal medicine
- To provide leadership and direction for herbalism in the 21st Century
The National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) works to represent the Ayurvedic profession in the United States of America. Founded in 1998 and incorporated as a non-profit association in 2000, the organization's purpose is to provide leadership within the Ayurvedic community and to promote a positive vision for Ayurveda and its holistic approach to health and wellness. Its mission includes preserving, improving, and promoting the science and practice of Ayurveda for the benefit of humanity.
NAMA strives to establish and maintain standards of education, ethics, and professional competency. It works to support the establishment of licensing of the science of Ayurveda as a separate and distinct healing arts profession.
A key goal of NAMA is to establish and maintain desirable relationships within the Ayurvedic profession, as well as with other professions, organizations, governmental agencies, groups, and all reputable organizations of the Ayurvedic profession throughout the world carrying out compatible purposes.
Traditional Medicinals herbalists have carefully crafted over 50 high quality herbal teas, categorized into ten wellness collections: detox, digestive, green, herbal, laxative, relaxation, seasonal, tonic, kids and women’s.
Traditional Roots Institute’s mission is to help bring the people’s medicine back to the people, by direct community education and offering opportunities for all healthcare providers to deepen their understanding of herbal medicine and advance its clinical practice.
United Plant Savers' mission is to protect native medicinal plants of the United States and Canada and their native habitat while ensuring an abundant renewable supply of medicinal plants for generations to come.