AHG is grateful for the many supporters who believe in and support our mission. Please take a moment to click on the links below to learn more about these supportive companies and organizations. AHG does not specifically endorse the products of the below companies.
Herbalist and Alchemist’s mission is to develop, manufacture and distribute herbal supplements that are of the highest quality, manufactured from plant material that originates in harmony with the environment: organically grown, ethically wild-crafted or sustainably harvested.
United Plant Savers' mission is to protect native medicinal plants of the United States and Canada and their native habitat while ensuring an abundant renewable supply of medicinal plants for generations to come.
MCPHS University has a legacy built on the pursuit of excellence in healthcare education. We take pride in our history, but are motivated by a curiosity about the future. We commit to training professionals for the future of the exciting, ever-expanding healthcare industry and helping them achieve their career goals. Our students, alumni, and faculty have impacted countless disciplines across the healthcare world and beyond through their proactive efforts.
The Center for Drug Information and Natural Products at MCPHS University provides free, comprehensive, non-biased information to healthcare professionals by responding to inquiries concerning drugs and natural products.
A regionally accredited, globally respected institution of natural health arts and sciences, Bastyr University is improving the planet through innovative education, research and clinical service.
We are a Hawaii based mutual beneficial non profit dedicated to assisting our members to heal themselves with herbal medicines. By creating meetings and conventions centered around herbal medicine and healing naturally we give access to our broader community on the details of healing naturally with herbs. We also provide our members with herbal growing knowledge and community help. Our non profit is a private member based co operative. We are open to serve our members only. If you are on Maui then please do call or email us to see how you can get involved.
Dynamic Roots was inspired by the love of herbs and herbal healing. We are proud to offer special remedies that are made fresh for you in small batches. We hand-craft our products using beyond organic herbs that are often grown or wild-crafted by us or local farmers in the Roaring Fork Valley of Colorado. Our remedies are free from GMO's, preservatives or synthetic ingredients.
The Ontario Herbalist Association is the provincial body mandated to oversee the educational standards practice and continuing development of herbalism in the province of Ontario. It’s aims & goals are to:
- To preserve herbalism's diversity in all it’s ethnic, cultural and philosophical traditions
- To promote public awareness of herbalists and herbalism
- To establish self-regulation and standards of education and training, codes of ethics and practice, and certification for professional herbalists practicing in Ontario
- To disseminate a deep knowledge base of herbal medicine through promotional and educational materials
- To enhance communication among herbalists and herbal enthusiasts
- To represent herb enthusiasts and professional herbalists in negotiations with government regulatory bodies
- To teach awareness and protection of medicinal plant species
- To support ethical research in herbal medicine
- To provide leadership and direction for herbalism in the 21st Century